Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
This beautiful Scott Salisbury built home offers the tranquil lifestyle you are looking for, with uninterrupted water views of both the marina and Largs Bay and a floor plan that flows effortlessly from one room to the next. The meticulous attention to detail throughout, such as generous sized rooms, open plan spaces and quality appliances all contribute to make this home one that cannot be looked past.
- Three bedrooms upstairs, two with water views and a large balcony
- Bedrooms two and three with access to the three-way bathroom
- Master retreat with picturesque water views, balcony, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with double vanity
- Main bathroom with bath and shower + separate w/c
- Long & wide hall way with linen press and space for reading nook
- Generous open plan kitchen, living and meals area with stunning water views
- Farquhar Kitchen with dishwasher and large walk-in pantry
- Second living or study & powder room, downstairs w/c
- Ducted reverse cycle throughout
- The downstairs area boasts timber floating flooring whilst upstairs is carpeted + double glazing on all doors
- Head out to the alfresco via the sliding doors from the dining and family area where you will find the stunning marina views and delightful gardens + lawn area
- Automatic irrigation system to patio garden areas
- Easy access to the 12m pontoon + space for your boat
- Generous double garage with an automatic door
- Separate storeroom / workshop with workbench and plentiful storage
- Water title + pontoon
- 2kW Solar system with 0.54 cent feeding tariff
Live the good life, here at North Haven and embrace this modern, light-filled coastal home.
From the property you will have easy access to the beach plus just a stroll to the Cruising Yacht Club and North Haven Golf Course. Enjoy observing local wildlife in the Gulf, and make the most of the walking and cycling trails in the neighbourhood. Conveniently positioned with a choice of either the Osborne Railway Station or the Outer Harbor Railway Station approximately 1.2km/ 10 minute walk, providing a fantastic solution for CBD commuting as well as plenty of local eateries, schooling and local amenities.
To organise a viewing of this great opportunity to enter today's market please contact Kate Smith or Ricki Bonnici today!
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Raine & Horne Semaphore (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development inquiries and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.