Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$549,000 to $579,000
Surrounded by the vineyards of the Scarpantoni Estate in the heart of the beautiful McLaren Flat, you will be proud to host family and friends under the fabulous decked pergola overlooking the stunning rear garden.
The huge kitchen features a striking dark red glass splash back, 900mm gas freestanding cooker, 2 drawer dishwasher and stainless steel appliances.The living area overlooks the decked alfresco area and well established landscaped garden and shrubbery.
Other things we love about this home:
* Large Master bedroom with luxurious ensuite
* 3 way family bathroom with separate toilet and linen cupboard.
* 3 phase ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Jarrah look floating floors, up to the minute wooden vertical and horizontal blinds.
* Extra storage in laundry
* LED Down lights throughout
* 5kw Solar System
* Tool shed
* Veggie Patch
* Economical solar hot water service
* 5000L (approx) rainwater tank
* Double garage with internal access, auto panel lift door and rear drive through.
This fantastic home in a family friendly neighbourhood is nestled up in an attractive cul-de-sac within walking distance to McLaren Flat Primary School, a Home Grain Bakery, the general wine bar and parks. McLaren Vale is a short 5 minute drive all and the famous Fleurieu wineries are 'on your doorstep'. Love the feeling of being far away from 'the madding crowd' but a short drive away from the Southern expressway making a commute to work a breeze. This stunning home is brought to you with pride!
Land 796m2 (Approx.)
Home 262m2 (Approx.)
For more information please contact the dynamic duo:
ADAM FARRELLY - 0427281746
MARG KNEEBONE - 0400144520