Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Presenting one of Pennington's most magnificent homes, brilliantly disposed over one large level with quality and style for ease of family entertaining.
It is rare to find a home of this size, that has been so well finished, boasting a large land component of 743SQM*, which is complimented by a stylish dï¿½cor and versatile family floorplan.
Exceptional living areas, both inside and out, including a combination of casual dining and spacious family living in the extension, adjacent the modern kitchen with an abundance of cupboard and bench space. The kitchen is completed by a corner pantry and gas cook top.
Accommodation is naturally excellent, with four bedrooms, or five, depending on how you decide to configure the floorplan. The spacious master bedroom has a walk-through robe and brand new ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms two and three have built-in robes. The valuable fifth bedroom or study is located off the main living area is also ideal.
The main bathroom and laundry has been tastefully transformed and is central for easy access.
Character features such as high ceilings ceilings, ornate cornice work, hardwood floorboards and brick construction can be found throughout this home.
At the rear is an exceptional outdoor entertaining area with elevated decking which is connected to the internal living areas. Adjacent to the outdoor entertaining area is the large shed of 6m x 9m*, with concrete floor. There is a second, smaller garden shed close by and gardens, front to back, are low maintenance.
The home, completely improved by the current owners, has been beautifully maintained over the years, and represents outstanding value, given replacement costs, not to mention this highly convenient location in Pennington; which is going through monumental changes. You are also close by to St Clair village, with all of its conveniences, as well as public transport and quality education options.
- C.1954 stone fronted character home
- Versatile family allotment of 743SQM approximately
- Character features including high ceilings, ornate cornices and hardwood floorboards
- Four bedrooms plus study
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-through robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes
- Modern kitchen with abundance of cupboard and bench space including corner pantry
- Casual dining and spacious family living area with tiled floors
- Updated main bathroom with shower and bath
- Separate laundry
- Outdoor entertaining area with elevated decking
- Large shed with concrete floor
- St Clair Village close by with easy access to public transport and quality education
- Council: City of Charles Sturt
- Council Rates: $1217.25pa (approx)
- Water Rates: $188.61pq (approx)
- Emergency Services Levy: $125.85pa (approx)
All information provided including, but not limited to, the property's land size, floorplan, floor size, building age and general property description has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, the agent and the vendor cannot guarantee the information is accurate and the agent, and the vendor, does not accept any liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own independent enquiries and obtain their own advice regarding the property. Should this property be scheduled for Auction, the Vendor's Statement will be available for perusal by members of the public 3 business days prior to the Auction at the offices of LJ Hooker Mile End at 206a Henley Beach Road, Torrensville and for 30 minutes prior to the Auction at the place which the Auction will be conducted. RLA 242629