Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$495K - $540K
Spacious family living in prime position
Why you'll love it
Set over one large level, this purpose-extended home is where contemporary living blends seamlessly with the character and build quality of c1954, creating an excellent family home that accommodates the largest of families. The home embraces an indoor/outdoor flow, and offers an exceptional location nearby to newly created St Clair village, public transport, cafes, school options and more.
- Two owner home, all improvements made by current owners
- c1954 character frontage and design throughout
- Spacious layout across one level
- Home lovingly renovated to suit growing family and trends
- Large extension with spacious open-plan layout
- Gabled pergola with raised decking
- Huge 6m x 9m shed with concrete floor and power
- Low maintenance gardens front to back
- Located in a quiet 'no-through' road location
Council: City of Charles Sturt
Council Rates: $1217.25pa (approx)
Water Rates: $188.61pq (approx)
Emergency Services Levy: $125.85pa (approx)
All information provided including, but not limited to, the property's land size, floorplan, floor size, building age and general property description has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, the agent and the vendor cannot guarantee the information is accurate and the agent, and the vendor, does not accept any liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own independent enquiries and obtain their own advice regarding the property. Should this property be scheduled for Auction, the Vendor's Statement will be available for perusal by members of the public 3 business days prior to the Auction at the offices of LJ Hooker Mile End at 206a Henley Beach Road, Torrensville and for 30 minutes prior to the Auction at the place which the Auction will be conducted. RLA 242629