Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Raine & Horne are proud to present this wonderful 3 bedroom home located in Port Wakefield set on 704 sq mtr allotment.
As you drive up to the property you will notice straight away the excellent condition that this property is in. Not only will you see the wooden deck leading up to the main double door entrance, you will see the double carport to the side of the home with a roller door and next to this another pergola which leads into the 3 panel door shed.
Upon walking into the main entrance you are greeted with the open plan lounge/dine and kitchen area. This space has all the comforts taken care of with a new combustion heater for the winter and a large split system air conditioning for the summer along with roller shutters to the western side of the home to block the afternoon sun out.
Not only does the lounge have air conditioning, 2 of the reasonable sized bedrooms are also equipped with their own split systems. All 3 bedrooms have built-in wardrobes so there is no need for tallboys etc to take up extra space.
The main bathroom has vanity, toilet and a shower; however there is a separate toilet off from the laundry, which is big enough for all your laundry needs. The laundry leads out to under the main paved verandah from a small deck and stairs. Once you walk out to the back yard you will be in awe of what this home has to offer as extras:
- 2.3kw Solar system to the home (panels on the home)
- Battery Bank Solar unit in the shed - Just needs to be connected (panels on shed)
- An outside kitchen, equipped with a plumbed sink and space for the outdoor fridge with its own gas supply where the bbq can go
- Fruit Trees with established gardens and lawn area
- Rain water tanks - Plumbed to the house with a water filtering system
- Granny flat/bed sitter with 1 bedroom, bathroom, toilet and gas hot water
- Garden Shed with concrete flooring
- 3 panel shed with concrete flooring - Perfect man cave for all the toys - Even has its own toilet
- There is no shortage of power points and lighting
The township of Port Wakefield is a hidden treasure. It has a modern boat ramp, Tidal swimming hole, which is not only perfect for swimming and building sandcastles but it's great for kayaking. You will also have the enjoyment of the cool coastal breezes, access to Clinton National Park, Nature walks and numerous coastal birds. It is also the stepping stone into other popular tourist destinations. It is an easy drive of no more than 1 to 1 ½ hours to tourist destinations such as the Clare Valley, Copper Coast and the Yorke Peninsula.
If you're looking for the perfect home... This is the one.