Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
For Sale Asking $859,000
This light-filled, secure and easily maintained three-bedroom apartment is perfectly positioned central to all of Summer Hill's lifestyle amenities. Quietly positioned at the rear of a boutique security complex, it makes the perfect property package as it has been well maintained throughout with an easycare single level layout and a great setting in one of the area's best tree-lined streets. Live in, rent out or apply your own personal sense of style to bring it up to date and add value to such a premium address.
* Generously proportioned with open living and dining space
* Extra-large wraparound terrace and peaceful leafy outlooks
* Three bedrooms include a main with mirrored built-in robe
* Eat-in kitchen with dishwasher and lots of storage space
* Full main bathroom, ensuite plus separate internal laundry
* Well-maintained security block of nine with lock-up garage
* Stroll to the train station, local cafes, wine bars and shops
Council Rates: $381.00 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $178.11 p/q approx.
Internal Size: 103m2/ Garage: 14m2/ Total Size: 117m2 approx.
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The vendor and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.