Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Kambah has long been one of Tuggeranong's most sought after suburbs, and after a visit to Armytage Circuit it's easy to see why. Gorgeous views in a whisper-quiet location, and yet just fifteen minutes from the city centre - this home is a must see.
The kids will look forward to their adventures in the reserve across the street, and you can look forward to shaving digits off your handicap; walk on to Murrumbidgee's fifteenth tee off, or take a five minute drive to the clubhouse.
For everyday living, the kitchen and family area is ideal. Open plan in its design, this area enjoys northern sun and is the hub of the home. The large galley kitchen offers lots of storage, with a huge benchtop that doubles as a breakfast bar.
Continuing the true north aspect and drifting from the kitchen, the dining area is flooded with natural light and overlooks the beautiful sunken lounge. Raked ceilings unite these spaces, whilst the full height brick fireplace makes for a rich and cozy atmosphere. It is from the sunken lounge that the outlook can be fully appreciated - overlooking the manicured front garden with the Brindabellas in the distance, the view of an evening is simply spectacular.
The master suite is unexpectedly spacious, with wall-to-wall built-in robes and en suite with spa bath. Separated from the remaining bedrooms by the living spaces, peace and privacy are a sure thing. Ducted gas heating services the home, and new carpets feature in bedrooms two, three and four. Bedroom two enjoys two-way bathroom access, akin to an en suite. Each bedroom offers built-in robes, and the laundry has been tastefully renovated.
Perhaps one of the home's finest features, a row of cedar French doors connect each space to the back garden. This stretch of glazing blurs the lines between inside and out, and invites warmth and greenery into every room. Stepping through any of these and one finds a private outdoor retreat, awash with light filtered through the treetops. With each trip around the garden one finds a new place to sit, and with it a new view to enjoy.
The double garage offers an electric roller door and extra storage capabilities, whilst a second driveway on the western side is ideal for trailer or caravan parking.
Summary of features:
- Impeccable family home with reserve views
- Quiet, established neighbourhood
- 1030 m2 block in whisper quiet location
- 167 m2 of living space
- Open plan kitchen + family area
- Separate dining
- Sunken lounge with raked ceilings, full height brick fireplace
- Spacious master suite with wall-to-wall robes and en suite
- Ducted gas heating
- Updated carpets through bedrooms 2, 3 & 4
- Bedroom 2 enjoys two-way bathroom access, ideal for visiting guests
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms
- Rich cedar windows and doors
- Newly landscaped front yard with astroturf and fresh natives
- Double garage with extra storage space
- Second driveway ideal for trailer/caravan parking
- Private back garden, tastefully landscaped
- Rates: $2,888 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $4,287 p.a.
- EER: 2.0
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):