Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Auction Sat 27 April at 12 noon (Guide $
Set on a deep block of some 613 sqm and with a sparkling in-ground pool, this gorgeous home has been extensively renovated and is perfect for entertaining and outdoor living.
Built in about 1910, this charming home has a pressed metal front and is rich in character.
* Spacious lounge room
* 3 good sized bedrooms (2 including wardrobes)
* Fabulous modern kitchen, easy to use, with dishwasher and ample cupboard space
* Adjacent is dining room with Bi Fold doors opening up to timber decking and undercover outdoor living area overlooking the pool. Perfect for entertaining family and friends.
* Huge pergola adjacent - again, ideal for outdoor living area with convenient 2nd toilet nearby
* Deep block with nice gardens
* So many character features including polished timber floors and open fireplaces
* Sparkling bathroom and separate toilet
* Comfort all year round - ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative air conditioning
Simply move in and enjoy this delightful family home.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for
perusal by members of the public -
a) at 708 Port Road, BEVERLEY for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the
b) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
For further information please contact John White on 0419 848 305 or email email@example.com