Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
FIND. Just 100 metres from Collaroy Beach, and less than a five-minute walk from Collaroy's vibrant strip of eateries and the cinema, sits this top floor apartment which flaunts a sought-after position on a quiet cul-de-sac. In a boutique block of 12 and with an elevated position, it delivers a string of bonuses including ocean views.
LOVE. The ocean breezes and views from both the master bedroom and living room, as well as the fresh interiors brimming with natural light.
• The light-filled and spacious lounge and dining area is perfectly oriented to the east and is set with light-coloured floating floors.
• The good-sized balcony that flows from the living and dining and provides just the right amount of space for alfresco dining.
• The spacious and renovated kitchen that sits to the rear of the apartment and offers abundant pantry space, soft close drawers, as well as a dishwasher and laundry facilities.
• Both of the bedrooms are generously proportioned and offer built-in-robes and plantation shutters.
• Original bathroom in good condition, with bath and separate shower. As well separate internal laundry.
• The communal garden beds brimming with strawberries, lime and lemon trees and whatever your friendly neighbours have planted for the season.
• A DLUG – rarely on offer with an apartment – provides plenty of storage for bikes, surfboards and other equipment, or take advantage of the extra space if you need a workshop.
LIVE. In a low-maintenance home without having to compromise on necessities – with a DLUG, outdoor space, garden surrounds and a location that not only puts you 100 metre walk to Collaroy Beach, the recently refurbished Collaroy Hotel and other cafes and restaurants but also City and Manly-bound buses, convenience is assured.
Size: Internal incl. balcony - approx. 72sqm
Double lock up garage - approx. 41sqm
Total - approx. 113sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $985 pq