Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Are you looking for the best of both worlds, a great parcel of land without sacrificing the accessibility and comfort of being close to both the beach and town? This large double brick home situated on 11.15 hectares has everything you could need for a large family or perhaps someone looking to make the sea change from the city and adopt a different lifestyle.
- In total 6 bedrooms, all featuring built-in storage, with the master bedroom being upstairs on the split level portion of the home, 3 guest rooms and 2 executive bedrooms in a new extension
- The largest room commanding its presence in the home in what can only be described as a true master suite, this exceptionally large bedroom features its own private verandah to overlook the property, large ensuite with spa, large ceiling fan and walk in robe
- Great size double garage with internal access featuring an excellent workshop area and plenty of storage space
- Functional laundry with additional toilet
- Great main bathroom perfect for a large family
- Huge open plan living area featuring air conditioning and fire place perfect to regulate between the cool winter evenings and warm summer days
- Great open plan kitchen with plenty of bench space and a gas cooktop, also featuring a walk-in pantry to keep the whole house stocked up
- Moving down to the opposite end of the home, the extension features 2 executive bedrooms with built-ins and a shared ensuite
- The shared ensuite features a double sink perfect for guests as well as a large shower and toilet
- Fantastic wrap around deck perfect for all uses
- Large 10,000L water tank that refills from the main to ensure there is never a shortage
- Envirocycle on site
- 4 bay shed, two open and two enclosed bays, offering plenty of room for the toys, equipment and storage
- Dam on site and the property backs onto a fresh water creek
This property is located only minutes from town and only 9 minutes from the ever popular Old Bar Beach and must be seen to truly appreciate the grandiose nature it presents. Don't hesitate in booking your private inspection, call the office on 6552 5500 today!