Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Offers Over $800,000
Located in an exclusive, quiet and private enclave in the heart of Upper Kedron is this generously proportioned 2 level modern family home with a hint of Georgian style on 754sqm, in an elevated position capturing cooling breezes and a private leafy outlook. This stunning property is within the Ferny Grove School catchment and is just a short stroll to parklands and playfields and is surrounded by prestigious homes.
With multiple indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas the property is perfect for entertaining all year round and offers plenty of room to spread out in.
Only an inspection will reveal the stately proportions, superb inclusions and stunning amenities of this residence
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• Master bedroom is generously sized and features a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite
• 4 other bedrooms with fans and air conditioning + 1 has its own ensuite
• Informal living/TV family room upstairs
Main bathroom with views over the leafy district
• Beautiful timber stair case
• Formal and informal living and dining areas
• New downlights
• Spacious gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances,5 gas burner cooktop, range hood, wall oven, large walk in pantry, breakfast bar and lots of storage
• In-ground salt water swimming pool with entertaining pergola and paved courtyard
• Freshly painted interior and exterior
• New Blinds & carpet throughout
• High ceilings add to the ambience
• Internal laundry
• Large grassed area with cubby house and swings
• Extra wide 2 car auto garage + internal access
• Built in 2004
• Ferny Grove School Catchment area
• Rates: $1500pa
• Land size: 754sqm
Living in Upper Kedron, you will be a short distance away from
2.2m St Andrews Catholic Primary School
2.5 km Ferny Grove State High
3.5 km Ferny Grove Train Station, tavern and bowls club
2.0km Coles Shopping Centre
15.3 km Brisbane CBD
15 mins to the beautiful picturesque Samford Valley
Upper Kedron sits on the edge of the Brisbane Forest Park and 15mins from picturesque Samford Valley. Upper Kedron is the epitome of family living; the area offers multiple bikeways, walkways, playgrounds, parks and reserves. Don't settle for less when you can have it all here.