Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Price on Application
323.288 acres, 130.83 ha of good cattle country in the spectacular Highlands. A well set up grazing property of 4 paddocks and 5 dams, 2 spring fed, 2 permanent creeks, great new steel Norton stockyards with crush & ramps for 100 head , a small 2 bedroom "shack" ,stunning rain forest & 100 year old Gums spotted throughout, power to the boundary, many ideal building sites with panoramic views.
25 minutes from Yea Township and 32km from the Hume & Seymour train station, plus spectacular views to Alpine National parks and only minutes to Lake Eildon.
- 130.83ha (323.288 acres)
- 4 paddocks - 5 dams (recently cleaned out)
- Carrying 45 Angus breeders all in calf
- New permanent steel stockyards
- 2 permanent creeks running through lush habitats with a rain forrest
- Wiring in place for future electric fences
- Fencing good to most paddocks
- 550 meter elevation, (can get light snow)
- Rainfall average of 412mm- Fencing good to most paddocks
- Good neighborhood spirit
- Rainfall Easy Access to Melbourne via Hume Highway
The price is right for you to achieve an excellent buy and start building.
Yea township offers numerous eateries/ cafes and service clubs including Yea Lawn Bowls & Golf Club and 4 reputable Hotels. Perfectly located for public transport, the rail trail & a short 20 minute drive to Seymour train station, within close proximity of shopping hub and easy access to lifestyle amenities, primary and secondary schools, local parks and walking trails.
Call Kerryn Rishworth to inspect on 04 1234 6169