Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
For Sale By Negotiation
Searching for a unique family home in a fabulous Northside location? Look no further!
This exceptional home is every bit the surprise package. A unique combination of mid-century classic and fabulously modern architecture, it is the epitome of style.
Thoughtfully designed and lovingly renovated with a consistent focus on quality and attention to detail throughout, this property stands out from the crowd.
As you're welcomed into the home, you'll truly appreciate the warmth created with the help of careful restoration of original features such as ornate cornicing and lighting, accompanied by carefully sourced touches befitting the mid century era for which Aspley is renowned.
Open plan living and dining zones are centred around a gourmet kitchen complete with quality fittings and fixtures, Blanco appliances and Caesarstone bench tops. French doors lead out to a private deck and patio area, ideal for entertaining family and friends or just relaxing and taking in the views to the city and surrounding suburb. Two generous bedrooms, a beautifully appointed, funky main bathroom with separate toilet and reading or study nook further complement this section of the home.
Created in unison with one of Brisbane's finest multi award winning Builders, specialising in quality high-end homes, the new two-storey extension is truly magnificent. Contrasting in style yet merging perfectly to the original home, you are led via a gorgeous timber stair case highlighted with feature pendant lighting, up to the luxurious Master suite where a wall of glass louvres provide the most amazing feeling of light and space, complete with stunning views to the mountains and Mt Cootha. This is just a lovely place to be. A mammoth custom walk-in-robe and stylish ensuite are coupled with a private study, which can also double as a nursery or further sitting area.
The lower level boasts an enviable media/rumpus room and laundry featuring polished concrete floors, retro inspired feature lighting, louvres aiding natural ventilation, and double doors leading to the easily maintained back yard. A tranquil oasis and drying area also greet you via the huge laundry.
It is evident that every whim has been addressed for the fastidious Owner, who has lovingly restored and renovated this amazing home with no stone being left unturned.
Perfectly positioned on an elevated 607m2 block in one of Aspley's favourite streets, with sweeping views to the mountains and Mt Cootha, city lights and the surrounding suburb from various vantage points. Nestled by quality homes on a No Through Road, conveniently located close to local shopping centres, public transport, schools and parkland, this property remains a private, quiet sanctuary.
Do not delay.
This stunning family home offers, but is not limited to:
- Low maintenance 607m2 Block
- Stunning two storey design with high ceilings and large open plan living and entertaining zones
- Entertainers kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings, ample storage and Caesarstone bench tops
- Separate formal lounge and dining leading to two outdoor areas
- Spacious Master suite with air conditioned ensuite and huge walk-in robe
- Two generous bedrooms
- Private study plus reading nook/homework hub
- Huge Media/Rumpus room opening out to the private backyard
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Polished timber floors and ornate cornicing to original home
- Extension and renovation by Multi Award-winning Builder
- Loads of storage options
- Huge laundry with all the bells and whistles
- Mud room or second laundry leading to handy workshop via internal stairs
Location Features -
- Elevated position with views to the city, mountains and over the surrounding suburb
- 12km to City
- 2.3km to Chermside Shopping Centre & Dining Hub
- Within easy walking distance to local shopping and public transport
- Walking distance to Marchant Park with easy access to bikeways and walk paths
- 25 minute drive to Brisbane Airport
- Close to schools and Childcare facilities