Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
PRIVATE VIEWINGS ARE WELCOMED
A beautiful sun filled home with multiple Liveability features that make it healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community and offer the opportunity to the occupant to reduce their running costs significantly if utilised correctly.
As you open the front door you are welcomed by a fantastic formal hall.
Filled with natural light, the master bedroom has a walk-in robe and functional ensuite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are good sizes.
The open plan living area built for entertaining with a feature central combustion heater, consisting of a modern kitchen with gas cooking, breakfast bar, spacious lounge room and extra room for a formal dining area to enjoy family meals.
The entertainers delight rolls out onto the Alfresco overlooking a wonderful yard big enough for the children's play sets or a low maintenance garden.
This property is situated in Klemzig, which boasts a vibrant community living experience, being close to community gardens, parks, public transport, including a short walk to the magnificent KT Shutter Reserve, Linear Park and Klemzig O-bahn Interchange.
Below are some further features of this fabulous property in an outstanding area:
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Cross ventilation through the house
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Low maintenance garden
- Good security features
- All bedrooms are of decent size with carpets throughout
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate second toilet
- Fantastic kitchen in an open plan living area
- Well appointed laundry with great storage
- Private retreat courtyard situated adjacent to bedroom 2
- Area for dining table as well as living area
- Garage with remote roller door plus internal house and back yard access
- Great garden shed for that extra storage room.
Don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity!
Please contact Rachel on 0428 882 864 or email@example.com to have any of your questions answered and organise a viewing.
This one will go quick!