Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Set well back from the road amongst a leafy canopy, this light-filled and spacious apartment offers a superb boutique living experience easy steps to the rail and village. Positioned on the first floor of the quality garden community, its well presented throughout and features a cleverly configured floor plan with private bedroom suites and spacious living areas that spill to the generous alfresco balcony. This desirable residence includes use of the on-site pool and poolside terrace and is just metres to shops, cafes, bus, Lindfield Public and rail
- Boutique building of just twelve, easy access first floor setting
- Full brick building, living and dining framed in a wall of glass
- Substantial alfresco balcony enjoying a leafy canopy outlook
- Modern kitchen, internal laundry, bathroom with separate toilet
- Two bright and breezy bedroom suites both boasting built-in robes
- Secure entry large car space on title plus separate storage room
- Pool with poolside terrace, adjoining shower room and toilets
- Completely comfortable as is with the opportunity to add value
Strata - $987.50per qtr
Council Rates - $244.07per qtr