Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Located in the historic suburb of Reid, opposite tranquil Glebe Park, this spectacular one-bedroom apartment is a short stroll from the cosmopolitan offerings of Canberra's CBD; its lively nightlife, culture and retail precincts, major government departments, Reid CIT, National Convention Centre, Lake Burley Griffin and ANU.
Venture a little further and you'll find a smorgasbord of cuisine and entertaining options in New Acton, Dickson and Braddon. Feeling energetic? Mt Ainslie is only a short drive away. Looking to relax? Stay home and have a drink on the balcony. Want to play? Have a game of tennis or take a dip in the pool.
• Freshly painted, with wool carpets throughout, No. 22 boasts a generous open plan living area.
• A spacious balcony spills off the living space and is perfect for enjoying your morning coffee.
• A modernised well equipped kitchen with slate flooring adjoins the living area, and includes Smeg appliances and ample prep and storage space.
• The bright and airy bedroom with full length built-in wardrobe is a great size and features its own balcony overlooking the gardens.
• A bathroom with European laundry and dryer highlights the functional use of space in this apartment.
• A designated underground secure car space completes the offering.
Your comfort is assured with a 5.5 star energy rating, maintaining a comfortable ambient temperature year-round with reverse cycle air conditioning at minimal cost. Double glazing on all windows and sound proofing in the walls ensures your serenely quiet environment. NBN availability means you can always be connected.
The well maintained Monterey complex features a host of lifestyle amenities such as an in ground swimming pool and tennis court set within landscaped grounds, as well as comprehensive security with restricted access and patrolled visitor parking.
The benefits of this apartment will continue to grow, as its value appreciates in the future. It's hard to find a box left unticked for an owner occupier or investor. Rental Return: $380-400/week.
If you would like to view this property please contact Alexandra to arrange a private inspection.
-New quality wool carpets
-Reverse cycle air conditioning
-Electric cook-top, range-hood and fan-forced Smeg oven
-European style laundry with clothes dryer
-Complex facilities include in-ground pool plus tennis court
-Good sized bedroom with built in robes and balcony
-Single secure car space
-Short stroll to Canberra CBD
UV: $11,149,000 (2018)
Land Tax: $478.50/quarter
Body Corp: $754.80/quarter
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):