Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Price on Request
FIND. Set on the ground floor of the charismatic 'Birkley' building, this extraordinary garden apartment with period detailing offers a generosity of space that makes it feel more like a semi. Originally built in the late 1920s, this beautiful Spanish Mission-style block of just four apartments is conveniently located on a quiet, leafy street, just a 10-minute stroll to the beach or to the harbour.
LOVE. This beautifully presented home bears all the hallmarks of its heritage, including high, ornate ceilings, timber floorboards, leadlight windows and generous proportions throughout. Blending brilliantly with these classic period features is a raft of contemporary comforts, and a functional layout that delivers peace and privacy as well as superb entertaining spaces.
• Classic lounge room with high, ornate ceilings, a working log fire, plus a dedicated space for dining.
• The kitchen flows out to a patio that is ideally placed for alfresco dining and overlooks a beautifully tended common garden, with several grassed and paved areas for relaxation and play.
• Both bedrooms are queen sized and are equipped with generous built-in storage. The spacious master extends outwards to a charming terracotta-tiled terrace that enjoys an east-facing aspect and views to Manly's Eastern Hill.
• The stylish modern kitchen features gas cooking, stone counters, a dishwasher and a good amount of pantry space.
• Neat and fresh bathroom with freestanding clawfoot bath.
• Other notable inclusions include a communal laundry, rear lane access, level access around the side of the building, as well as being pet-friendly (subject to strata approval).
LIVE. Ideally located in the backstreets of this popular suburb, this is the perfect base for those who love being near the buzz of Manly. It's a 10-minute walk to surf beaches, harbour foreshore walks, Fairlight beach, or into Manly town where there are cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and shops. The commute to the city is easy, with express bus services and the ferry wharf just a short walk away, or the Hop Skip Jump bus provides easy access to Stockland shopping centre or the Boy Charlton swimming pool.