Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$355,000 - $365,000
Looking for a location to build in Rostrevor that has zoning for Norwood Morialta High School and Stradbroke Primary?
On offer is land only. The current structure is in a neglected condition will be removed by the vendor. This is a great opportunity as this parcel comes with a very generous 17.9m (approx.) frontage and depth of 20.6m (approx.), this parcel allows you to play with 370 sqm (approx.) of space to build your dream home or perhaps a new investment property, of course subject to usual council consent.
Either way it has one of the more popular features families seek in Rostrevor. To be central to all things in Rostrevor.
- North facing
- Easy access to local shopping necessities at Newton, Rostrevor, and Magill
- Public bus services along St Bernard's Road or Montacute Road are only a few minutes walk from your door
- Close to the Leabrook Drive Creek and Morialta Recreation park with its play equipment and walking trails to explore
- Surrounded by parks, reserves, public transport and the local shops.
Not to forget being close to excellent private and public schools including Rostrevor College, Stradbroke Primary, St Ignatius College, Norwood Morialta High and UniSA Magill Campus.
What to like about this property:
- Short drive to Foodland St Bernards Road,Newton Shopping Centre and Firle Shopping Centre
- Walk down the street to the Fourth Creek and it's walking trail to Morialta Park
- Walking distance to Stradbroke School and Rostrevor Kindergarten
- Easy walk to the Campbelltown Library and tennis courts
- Surrounded by parks, playgrounds and reserves
** All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available at the LJ Hooker Glynde office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.