Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Auction - Price Guide $920,000
Perfectly positioned in one of Petersham's most intimate and consistently sought-after streets, this attractive home retains character and flexibility ideal for low maintenance living. Its classic period facade will be a major drawcard to buyers looking for a great-looking traditional property with original features, bright interiors and an easycare single level floorplan that has been enhanced to make the most of the space and natural light. It is also very quietly positioned close to local parks, trains and Petersham's cafe and dining precinct.
- High ornate ceilings, picture rails and polished floors throughout
- User-friendly layout with separate lounge room and dining areas
- A well-appointed modern kitchen with good quality gas fittings
- Two good-sized bedrooms and a bathroom with full bathtub
- Easy flow out to a private courtyard and entertainment area
- Set in a quiet tree-lined street with plenty of parking available
- Lots of potential to further update to add style, appeal and value