Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
A peaceful setting at the end of a wide tree-lined street flanking Queens Park delivers a wonderful sense of peace and privacy in this unexpectedly spacious Federation home. Spread over two levels, the tastefully appointed, immaculately presented four-bedroom home opens to a beautiful landscaped garden with rear lane access to an oversized lock-up garage. Designed to take advantage of a sunny NE rear aspect. Perfect as is, the property comes with the bonus of DA approved architect-designed plans for a further renovation to extend the living space adding an extra 70sqm of space as well as for a studio above the garage. On the doorstep of Centennial Park, it's a short walk to Westfield, Bondi Junction station and renowned schools.
• A fantastic family home on one of Queens Park's best streets
• Wide hallway, polished floorboards and classic high ceilings
• 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, reverse air on both levels
• King sized master with built-in robes and an integrated study
• Stylish Caesarstone gas kitchen, Euro appliances, breakfast bar
• Light-filled living and dining space with underfloor heating
• Sunny jasmine-framed garden with dining terrace and lawn
• Rear lane access to a huge garage, 700m walk to Westfield
• DA approved plans for a designer masterpiece with a studio