Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Buyers Guide: $1,650,000
Perfectly presented, this brilliant double fronted family home is designed to invite abundant light, while enhancing space and function. Family and friends will adore the spacious feel of the entertaining area, uniquely complemented by a clever atrium. This wonderful home offers two gardens on a 284.5sqm block, while interiors successfully blend period and contemporary features to a superb finish. Latham Park and the Randwick Environmental Park and wetlands are all a stone's throw away and a short walk to a great new café is just around the corner.
* Light pours in from the covered atrium, offering an outdoor living space.
* Sun soaked garden at the front, updated rear retreat with deck and lawn.
* Soft-close renovated kitchen with breakfast counter, stainless appliances, gas cooktop.
* Bedrooms with built-in robes include oversized master with space for study.
* Recently sanded floorboards, air conditioning, onsite parking for multiple cars.
* Close proximity to Randwick Environment Park & wetlands, Latham park and central park.
* Walk to Maroubra Junction Primary School and International French School.
* Easy access to transport, Maroubra Junction shopping and retail, University of NSW and Prince of Wales Hospital and popular local beaches.
For further information please contact Belle Property Randwick selling agents Shane Vincent 0425 333 400 or Clive Carter 0421 164 951