Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
"In life there are those that reach and those that settle. Don't be a settler. Reach for Settlers Court."
As you wind your way through the majestic tree-lined boulevards of Heritage Springs take note of everything that is within touching distance - gracious parkland, well-reputed local schools and a quaint shopping centre that means you will never have to leave the estate. While the amenities are important, it's the rich family-centric atmosphere that is the defining edge of the elegant estate. Experience it for yourself in Settlers Court.
The home itself is the perfect representation of Heritage Springs -warm, charismatic and uniquely Australian.
Set on a large block spanning over 800sqm, the home has multiple living areas, a great outdoor alfresco and a garden adorned with fruit trees and flowers.
- 4 bedrooms - master with en-suite and walk-in robe;
- A study large enough to double as a 5th bedroom if needed;
- Formal living area;
- Theatre room/media room/rumpus room;
- Modern kitchen with an abundance of bench space that overlooks the open plan living/dining area;
- Ducted Inverter Heating (14Kw) & Cooling (12Kw);
- Double car garage with rear roller door access;
- Side access;
- Massive covered entertainment area, perfect for all year round entertaining;
- A verandah that wraps around the rear of the home and guides you to the unique backyard;
- 2 Garden Sheds for extra storage;
- Easy stroll to Heritage Springs Shopping Centre, Pakenham Springs Primary School & Public Transport.
Reach for the stars. Reach for Settlers.