Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Located in the heart of Applecross, this low maintenance two bedroom, one bathroom apartment, is the ultimate address for those seeking a convenient, cosmopolitan lifestyle. Perfect for investors, first home owners and young professionals, the property enjoys a prominent Canning Highway address minutes from popular cafes, pubs and restaurants.
Superbly maintained and presented throughout, the apartment itself offers plenty of modern appeal complete with updated kitchen and bathroom, open plan living and noise reducing, double-glazed windows (recently installed). A cosy balcony is located off the living area. Lined with synthetic turf and set behind a screen of towering trees, the balcony offers a peaceful place to sit and relax whilst watching the world go by.
* Sheltered entry into the apartment.
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a gas stove and an electric oven.
* Washing machine recess in the kitchen – no more visits to busy laundromats and the washing machine is included in the sale.
* Built-in linen store/pantry by the kitchen.
* Open plan living and meals with windows enjoying a leafy outlook.
* Built-in robes are available in both bedrooms.
* Light & bright bathroom recently painted with new vanity and fresh grout.
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioning available in the living area.
* New lighting installed throughout.
* Stylish, stain resistant carpets through the living space and bedrooms.
* Double-glazed windows recently installed to reduce highway noise and increase energy efficiency.
* NBN is connected and available to the home.
* Cosy balcony lined with synthetic turf and sheltered from Canning Highway by a screen of established trees.
* Single, covered car bay with lockable storage shed.
* Raffles Hotel, Clancy's Fish Pub, local shops, cafes and restaurants within 1.3km
* Bus Stop within 100m.
* Canning Bridge Train Station – 1.7km.
* Kwinana Freeway on-ramp – 1.7km.
* Walk to the River and rowing club
* Perth City – 9.4km
* Fremantle – 11km
If you're in the market for a low maintenance property with everything at your fingertips, this vibrant address will not disappoint. For more information contact Josh Brockhurst on 0408 280 198. We'd love to show you through this exciting property.
Council Rates: $1,487.82
Water Rates: $719.75
Strata Rates: $517.55/qtr
Block Size: 76sqm
Build Year: 1964
Dwelling Type: Apartment
Floor Plan: Unavailable