Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
This landmark corner terrace is prominently positioned between Bondi Junction's retail hub and the leafy expanses of Queens and Centennial Parks. Occupying a prime corner block with dual street frontage, the classic Victorian terrace presents a unique opportunity with a flexible layout suited to a range of versatile uses. Ideal as a live/work opportunity, showroom or boutique design studio, the versatile property features a two-storey layout with a deep entertainer's courtyard and double parking accessed via Birrell Street. It's just 500m to Westfield and the station with Bronte Road cafes and a choice of top surf beaches within easy reach.
• Fully renovated interiors and a readily adaptable floorplan
• 3 bedrooms with built-ins plus a study/4th bed with deck
• Expansive open plan living and dining or ideal studio space
• Timber shutters across all windows, built-in bookcase in living
• Polished concrete floors, high ceilings, reverse cycle air
• Dine-in kitchen, stone benchtops and an induction cooktop
• Deep courtyard with shade awning and access via Birrell St
• 2 bathrooms, internal laundry, lock-up garage plus parking
• Short walk to acres of parkland and every convenience