Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Walk to Perth's trendiest restaurants and cafes from this stylishly renovated ground-floor apartment that offers a vibrant but peaceful inner-city lifestyle ideally located on the edge of the CBD and minutes drive from trendy Leederville.
- Living/dining room opens to peaceful common lawn and gardens
- New carpet to light-filled living/dining area featuring split-system air conditioning & block out curtains
- Contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar, modern gas oven/cooktop and overhead cabinetry
- Recently renovated main bathroom with corner shower, ample storage and separate toilet
- Both generous bedrooms also feature recently installed carpet, built-in floor to ceiling robe to Master Bedroom
- Timber venetian blinds and block out curtains to both bedrooms
- Laundry facilities discretely located in the bathroom
- Large secure garage with roller door
- Boutique complex of just eight apartments
Sizes and Rates:
Internal: 62sqm, Garage Parking: 16sqm
Council: $1406/a Water: $1,097/a Strata: $550/q (approx.)
The apartment is set in a boutique complex of just eight residences, shares no common walls with neighbouring apartments and captures abundant natural light throughout for fresh contemporary living.
From the buzzing Oxford Street café strip to vibrant Northbridge and the Beatty Park Leisure Centre you will be spoilt for choice with a huge range of entertainment options all within walking distance from your doorstep. The iconic Cleaver Street Coffee shop, the popular West End Deli and the refurbished Hyde Park Hotel are also just footsteps away with bus stops and City West train station also within easy reach.
Contact Exclusive Selling Agents Brendon Habak (0423 200 400) and Tama MacFater (0406 282 184), to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site.