Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Up for grabs and packing a punch is the cosy cottage on the outskirts of town. The property rests on just under 2.5 acres and has the potential to be broken up into smaller lots (subject to council approval) or simply enjoy the freedom and space that the property reflects.
WHY BUY ME:
- A homestead built in 1910 comprising of 4 bedrooms. The master houses an original fire place
- High ceilings flow throughout the home along with polished hardwood floors
- Kitchen boasts electric free standing stove, pantry, log fire, reverse cycle air conditioning
- The family area encompasses the kitchen, dining and living space
- The bathroom has a large shower with separate bath and single vanity
- Powered brick workshop, secondary workshop, garden shed, various storage sheds and single car garage
- Front porch, perfect for the morning coffee or afternoon beer & wine
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens
- Variety of fruit trees including lemon and fig trees
- Mains water, bonus well (approx. 7m deep), rain water tank and concrete water tank
- Room for stock with good boundary fencing
- Set back off the main road, North facing
- Zoned Residential development
With an open mindset and a little bit of muscle you could make this your dream property TODAY. The current owners would also be more than happy to rent back at market price should you not be in a hurry to move in. This property is well worth your inspection, you won't be disappointed.
For further information contact Mitch Davidson your LOCAL Collie Region Specialist on 0408 910 337 or the team at LJ Hooker on 9791 6880.
Land Rates: $1258.79 p.a.(approx.)
Water Rates: $1277.13 p.a. (approx.)
Land Size:1.01 Ha