Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
For Sale: Selling Guide $2,400,000
An exceptional home showcasing a perfect design and superior quality inclusions, reconfigured for family living and effortless entertaining with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow. Spread over two levels, with a choice of living areas, private level lawn and flexible accommodation to cater for the changing needs of growing families. Its superbly positioned opposite Harbord Park and easy walking distance to shops, schools, buses and beaches.
- Flowing open plan living area with defined lounge and dining areas
- Island kitchen with stone benches, stainless dual oven, gas cooktop, new
- Bi-folds extend to an all-weather alfresco entertaining deck with built-in bbq
- Generous bedrooms spread across each level, flexible sixth bedroom/study
- Light-filled master with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony overlooking the park
- Lovely bathrooms with underfloor heating and heated towel rails, large laundry
- Reverse cycle air-con, gas hot water/heating, generous storage, surround
- Oversized single garage, level lawn, outdoor shower with hot/cold water,
- 190m to Harbord Public School and 450m to St John The Baptist Primary
- 1.2km to Harbord Diggers, an easy walk to Freshwater and Curl Curl beaches