Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Positioned in the heart of the CBD just 250m to the Hospital and Aldi supermarket, 5/20 Little Wynter Street is going to be one of the most affordable units currently on the market to purchase. Just because its cheap however, doesn't mean that it lacks quality as you will see by these impressive list of features and renovations.
- Situated at the end of the complex providing additional external space through the large side yard. This securely fenced area is approximately 9.3m x 12.1m offering a great area to have a yard for gardens
- Master bedroom features built in wardrobes, reverse cycle air conditioner and view out to your private yard
- Contemporary new white kitchen with corner pantry that flows onto the lounge-dining area
- Renovated bathroom in a light neutral colour scheme and internal laundry
- Single carport for your vehicle or simply walk to all the CBD services within a 1km radius
- Brick construction with new roof (all units) ensuring this will make for a low maintenance property in the future
- Recently relined walls and ceilings with fresh paintwork
- All new floating floor throughout complimented by the timber venetian blinds
- Currently leased for $220 per week if you are in the market for an affordable investment opportunity. Lease expires 9/1/2020
So as you can see this place is fully renovated and ready to go. Our vendor has very realistic price expectations UNDER $200,000 so don't miss what is sure to be a solid CBD investment. Contact Justin Atkins on 0417 955 176 for further information including outgoings or to arrange an inspection.