Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
If you have been looking for the lifestyle and convenience that comes with a sought-after, inner city location, then look no further.
The open plan layout boasts a spacious light-filled living area that flows onto the balcony with views over Haig park, perfect for unwinding with an afternoon drink.
Both generously-sized bedrooms come with new carpet, built-in wardrobes and the master bedroom is complete with an ensuite. If you tire of eating out at one of the many nearby restaurants, the newly renovated kitchen is well-equipped with electric cooktop and Bosch oven. Storage won't be an issue with added storage inside the apartment as well as secure car accommodation with a lock-up storage area.
Just a short stroll across the park to Lonsdale street for coffee or dinner and an even shorter stroll to the proposed light rail.
Representing inner city living at its best, this apartment is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to secure their first purchase or make a safe addition to their portfolio. Waste no time in getting along to the next inspection as this one simply won't last...
* Two bedrooms plus an ensuite
* Freshly renovated throughout
* Leafy private outlook over Haig Park
* Internal secure access to car accommodation
* Enviable lifestyle opportunity
* Within walking distance to CBD, Lonsdale Street cafe precinct
* Close to schools, shops, transport and reserves
* Blue chip vibrant suburb of Braddon
* Built: 1997
* Residence: 78m2
* Balcony: 7m2
* Rates: $425.00 p.q. (approx)
* Body corp: $877.00 p.q. (approx)
* Water: $165.00 p.q. (approx)
* EER: 6.0
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):