Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED
Nestled within a stunning corner complex that defines inner-city convenience, this expansive 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is far more spacious than most in the area and boasts a versatile floor plan encapsulating quality modern living with a low-maintenance twist.
A huge stylish balcony offers alfresco-like entertaining to a picturesque backdrop of our breathtaking Perth city skyline whilst providing seamless access in and out of an open-plan living and dining area that is light, bright and equally as generous in its proportions. Beautiful wooden Bamboo floorboards aside, incorporated into the airy design is a contemporary kitchen with sparkling stone bench tops, funky light fittings, some sleek white cabinetry, stainless-steel gas-cooktop, oven and dishwasher appliances, an integrated range hood, double sinks and a breakfast bar for casual meals.
The master-bedroom suite is the pick of the sleeping quarters and is carpeted for comfort, also boasting a his and hers walk-in wardrobe that leads through to a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet. Completing the floor plan is a study that is flexible enough to be utilised as a fourth bedroom if needed and enjoys privacy and tranquility behind double doors.
A close proximity to the free Yellow CAT bus and Claisebrook Station (with trains to the CBD and the new Optus Stadium at your fingertips) is simply an added bonus here, whilst you will also love the easy access to the Graham Farmer, north and south freeways, our gorgeous Swan River, lush East Perth parklands, cafes and restaurants in Claisebrook Village and the amazing new Matagarup Bridge and ferry that takes you across to the Crown Entertainment Complex and world-class stadium at Burswood. What a location!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - plus a study/4th bedroom
- Split-system air-conditioning to the main living space
- Solid timber flooring through living areas
- Plenty of pantry storage space in the kitchen
- Carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
- Fully-tiled main bathroom-come-laundry
- Cleverly-concealed "European-style" linen and washing-machine area
- Separate double-door linen press
- Feature ceiling cornices
- White plantation window shutters
- Two secure allocated under-cover car bays
- Lock-up storeroom
- Off-road parking bays for guests and visitors
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
- 86m to Claisebrook Station
- 90m to the nearest bus stop
- 300m to the Swan River
- 1.0km to Wellington Square
- 1.6km to the WACA Ground
- 2.0km to Perth CBD
- 2.8km to Optus Stadium
Rates & Dimensions:
- Total Area: 189sqm
- Residence Area: 140sqm
- Balcony Area: 20sqm
- Car Bay: 26sqm
- Storeroom: 3sqm
- Council Rates: $2,126.70 p.a.
- Water Rates: $1,446.07 p.a.
- Strata Fees: $1,413.61 per quarter (aprox) (reserve & admin)