Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
STOP what you're doing and check out this neat and tidy 3 bedroom 1 bathroom Character home. The residence oozes character from its dado boards, ceiling centre pieces to entry way fretwork, it really does take you back. With both kitchen and bathrooms having recent upgrades all the hard work has been done. The home is perfect for the first home buyer looking to enter the market with price, size AND location all on their side. This property is well worth consideration and will not disappoint.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
- 3 bedroom 1 bathroom weatherboard and iron family home
- Kitchen/dining area with near new kitchen, 900ml S/steel stove, dishwasher and pressed tin look splashback
- Near new family bathroom with good size vanity, extra deep bath and separate shower
- Queen size bedrooms, BIR to one room
- Flooring combination of jarrah boards and modern tiling to wet areas
- Easy option reverse cycle air conditioning x 2 plus various ceiling fans
- Entry way with dado boards and fretwork typical of that era
- Instant gas hot water service
- Decked outdoor entertaining area
- Security screens and doors
- Enclosed back yard, handy for the kids and pets to play safely
- Rear lane & side access to back yard
- Close to Amaroo Primary School, local butchers and deli
- Currently leased at $250 per week on a periodic lease
Contact Mitch Davidson your Collie region specialist & his team at LJ Hooker Collie TODAY on 0408910337 or 08 97 91 6880.
Land Rates: $1345.00 p.a. (approx)
Water Rates: $1353.73 p.a. (approx)
Land Size: 1012m2
Build Year: 1925