Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Enjoying an ideal overlooking the Hilltop Reserve, this contemporary 2-bedroom apartment is perfect for investors or live in owners. Located mere footsteps from the Crace Central shopping village as well as open parkland & walking trails, the apartment offers an abundance of natural light that is complemented by the entertainer's balcony.
The versatile layout will appeal to all audiences and in addition, the stylish, quality kitchen features excellent storage, with stone bench tops, breakfast bar & stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. Embracing the generous open living spaces that are awash with natural light & the master-planned community of Crace is fast becoming recognised as one of north Canberra's most popular & prestigious suburbs, offering easy access to Gungahlin, Belconnen, the City & close proximity to Universities & employment hubs.
Summary of features:
- Versatile 2 bedroom layout
- Contemporary style & finishes throughout
- Chic stone kitchen with breakfast bar & stainless steel appliances
- Bright, open living spaces overlooking Hilltop Reserve
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Main bedroom with mirrored robes plus balcony access
- Versatile 2nd bedroom or home office
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Large balcony
- Excellent storage throughout
- Landscaped communal gardens & barbecue facilities
- Security access basement parking & storage cage
- Footsteps to Crace Central shopping village, medical centre & parks
- Short drive to Universities & employment of Gungahlin, Belconnen & City
- Vacant possession, available for immediate occupation
- Living area: 63m2
- Balcony: 8m2
- Rates $340.89 per quarter
- Strata $527.67 per quarter
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):