Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$190,000 - $205,000
Situated in a lovely quiet street just minutes from the CBD, and zoned to Walkerville Primary, Nailsworth Primary and Adelaide High, this beautifully presented downstairs unit has been recently updated and offers great opportunities to a first home buyer and savvy investor.
The unit comprises a spacious lounge and dining with floating floors throughout, a modern kitchen with updated stainless steel oven and ample cupboard storage. There is a large master bedroom with bathroom adjacent. The bathroom has been recently updated and offers a bath and shower combo, updated vanity, toilet and separate laundry room.
Public transport and CBD commutes are minutes away, making it easy for yourself or tenant to access the CBD and North Adelaide.
- Currently rented for $240 per week until November 2020
- Single undercover parking
- Floating floors throughout
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel oven
- Recently updated bathroom with full size bath
- Separate laundry room
- Single bedroom with bathroom adjacent
- Natural light to all rooms
- Close proximity to shopping and transport
- Walking distance to local shops and restaurants
Council | Prospect
Zone | Residential RA350
House | 62sqm (approx.)
Built | 1966
Council Rates | $305 Per Quarter (approx.)
Water Rates | TBC
ESL Rates | TBC
Strata Rates | $388 Per Quarter (approx.)