Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Looking for peace & tranquility? Situated on just under 6 hectares and featuring beautiful timber raked high ceilings and brick wall features throughout giving it that perfect country charm this home is sure to please.
First time offered for sale by the original owners who built the property in 1982.
WHY BUY ME:
- Master bedroom features ceiling fan, sliding door built in robe, a/c, and walk in en suite featuring shower, vanity, double mirror & separate toilet
- Minor bedrooms some include ceiling fans & built in robes
- Kitchen features ample cupboard space & bench space, island bench, large window overlooking patio, dishwasher, 2 wall mounted ovens, ceramic cook top, pantry and double sink
- Living area and sunken sitting room adjacent to the lounge area with built in fire place and a/c
- Large paved outdoor entertaining area with beautiful greenery and built in BBQ
- Large workshop
- Massive grassed area for the kids & pets to play
- Garden shed
- Undercover caravan bay
- Sub-dividable subject to council approval
- Zoned Rural residential
- Close to Harris River winery
Worth inspecting? YES IT IS! This home is perfect for those wanting the best of both worlds being close enough to the Collie CBD but far enough away to experience the beauty of the rural lifestyle especially with that magnificent white wooden fencing entrance.
For further information contact Mitch Davidson your LOCAL Collie Region Specialist on 0408 910 337 or the team at LJ Hooker on 9791 6880.
Land Rates: $1180.97p.a. (approx.)
Water Rates: $250.40p.a. (approx.)
Land Size: 14 acres (approx.)