Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Embracing a breathtaking design with endless natural light, this stunning Victorian terrace expands across a free-flowing layout which seamlessly combines indoor and outdoor living areas. Designed to maximise light and space with high-quality contemporary updates, polished timber floorboards, soaring ceilings and an abundance of storage throughout, this home delivers comfortable family living over three spacious levels.
The carefully considered layout allows for living and entertaining on the ground floor, including an open plan lounge/dining area flowing out through bi-fold doors to the large sunny outdoor deck and lush private courtyard perfect for entertaining. An additional courtyard off the kitchen provides a secondary quiet outdoor retreat. Bedrooms are ideally located on the 1st and 2nd floors, with an additional bedroom/study on the ground floor perfect for guests. The master bedroom has a large walk-in-robe, ensuite with shower and clawfoot bath and surprises with considerable storage space.
Set on an 335sqm block, this magnificent terrace holds a prestigious address, located in a quiet street with plenty of on street parking and only moments from shops, buses, foreshore walks, quality schools, Kirribilli Village, North Sydney and the CBD.
• Timber floorboards and plantation shutters complement the interiors
• The separate formal lounge showcases a stunning ornate fireplace
• North facing courtyard perfect for relaxed dining and entertaining
• Manicured gardens create a sense of tranquillity in the lush backyard and private rear courtyard
• Stunning kitchen complete with stone benchtops and quality Miele Combiset gas/ceramic cooktop and Bosch oven
• Three bedrooms with built-ins plus a study/fourth bedroom
• Upper level, whole-floor master suite, complete with ensuite, enormous storage with sweeping Sydney city skyline views
• Two beautifully finished and appointed bathrooms, both with showers and baths
• Additional downstairs powder room with a cleverly concealed European style laundry and storage
• Custom built storage fitted throughout, with additional storage under the outdoor entertaining deck
• A large well-designed garden shed, complete with external awning, electrical outlets, power points and shelving
• Located in a quiet street with plenty of on street parking
Water: $172.04 per quarter approx.
Council: $347 per quarter approx.