Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Searching for a brand new home in the heart of the Canberra CBD packed with stunning features and amenities? Or are you a savvy investor always looking for a great opportunity to grow your portfolio with a low maintenance property? This large 2-bedroom unit high up on level 9 in Geocons' Metropol project may be what you're looking for.
Take advantage of all Metropol has to offer including engineered timber floors, double glazed windows, ducted heating & cooling, rooftop viewing & entertainment areas and so much more while being only a road crossing to Glebe park or the Civic Centre and minutes to access ANU and all of Canberra's best restaurants, bars & cafes.
Investors rejoice with 0.5% vacancy rate across Canberra and the highest rent return in the country you will have no issues finding and keeping long term tenants in this low maintenance apartment perfect for professional couples, students, downsizers and young families.
With limited units left and even fewer corner 2 bedroom units on level 9 overlooking the lake taking full advantage of the Canberra skyline don't hesitate call Milo today for more information and secure your future home or investment.
• Industry leading appliances, fittings and fixtures including stone benchtops and ducted rangehoods
• Engineered timber floors
• Double glazed windows and an abundance of natural light
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms with wall hung vanities.
• Stunning rooftop viewing and entertaining areas
• Convenient amenities such as bike hub, car wash and concierge to collect your parcels when you are not home
• Private underground parking
• Lift access
• Views of Mt Ainslie, the CBD and iconic Glebe Park
• 1 min walk to Canberra Centre
• 6 min walk to Braddon restaurants, cafes and bars
• 7 min walk to Light Rail City Stop
• 8 min walk to Lake Burley Griffin
• 10 min walk to Australian National University
• 12 min drive to Canberra Domestic & International Airport
• 0.5% vacancy rate across Canberra
• Lowest stamp duty anywhere in Australia.
• Highest rents in Australia
• Highest economic growth in Australia
• $3 billion in committed to infrastructure improvements in the Canberra region through to 2022
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):