Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
This light-filled two bedroom apartment offers a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike. With the most spacious floorplan in the complex and an excellent north-easterly aspect from its corner position, unit 59 should definitely be at the top of your list to inspect before it's too late!
The combined dining and living area is overlooked by a well-appointed and generously sized kitchen, and both bedrooms come with built-in wardrobes and share a north-easterly view toward O'Connor ridge.
In great condition inside and out, there is plenty to love - whether you're looking for a low-maintenance lifestyle or eager to build your property portfolio, you've got a ready-to-go apartment right here in 'the Hub'.
- Two bedroom apartment with approximately 64m² of living
- Corner position on second storey with north-easterly aspect
- Well-appointed kitchen with electric cook top, dishwasher, oven and excellent preparation and storage space
- Combined dining and lounge room with great natural light
- Split-system air conditioning and superb 6 star energy rating
- 7m² (approx.) balcony with a great outlook
- Generously sized bedrooms, both with north-easterly exposure and built-in wardrobes
- Combined bathroom and laundry with modern fittings
- Storage cage and single car space in secure garage
- Body corporate fees include water usage
- Convenient location close to major transport routes, world-class sporting facilities and Belconnen Town Centre
- 2km to the University of Canberra and 1.4km to Gungahlin Drive for access to the City, North and South Canberra
Apartment Size: 64m² living + 7m² balcony (approx.)
Land Rates: $1,280 p.a. (approx.)
Body Corporate: $3,124 p.a. (approx.) (water usage included)
Land Tax (if rented): $1,386 p.a. (approx.)
Year Built: 2011
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):