Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Nestled within a row of charming fellow terraces, this c1900 residence has been reinvented to optimise space, natural light and lifestyle. A savvy alternative to apartment living, it also provides scope to extend the second level back as have neighbouring homes (STCA). Beyond the quintessential white picket fence and Victorian facade, discover open-plan interiors brimming with character and every contemporary comfort. Designed for in/outdoor living, free-flowing architecture connects via Concertina bifolds to a picturesque garden courtyard promising supreme privacy for relaxed entertaining. Further highlights include a spacious home office, exposed beam ceilings, polished hardwood floors, air conditioning on both levels, and an abundance of built-in storage. Enjoy the ultimate neighbourhood setting on a whisper-quiet tree lined street just footsteps to every urban convenience. Stroll to Erskineville village, Newtown, Enmore, Sydney Park, multiple transport options, and sought-after schools.
- Light-filled upstairs bedroom w/ built-in robes & air con
- Generous study or home office also on second level
- Modern kitchen with induction stove & integrated dishwasher
- Seamless in/outdoor integration via Concertina bifold doors
- Picture-perfect entertainer's courtyard, sundrenched & private
- Garden shed plus side yard offer additional storage space
- Open-plan lounge & dining with air con & exposed beam ceilings
- Classic facade with white picket fence, polished hardwood floors
- Contemporary bathroom, concealed internal laundry w/ overhead cabinetry
- Scope for upper level extension to add a 2nd bedroom & bathroom (STCA)
- Potential to extend to right side boundary across both levels (STCA)
- In catchment for Newtown High School of the Performing Arts
- Footsteps Erskineville village cafes, shops, bars, stroll to King St
- Choose from Newtown and Erskineville train stations, or buses
- Leafy off-leash dog parks nearby, and just a short stroll to Sydney Park
- Rates: Water $199pq, Council $325pq (Both approx.)
Contact Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217
Chris Bedzo 0451 146 684