Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Situated in the ever popular and sought after Salisbury "Dress Circle Estate" amongst other quality homes, the Solid Brick Constructed Family Home is positioned on a large allotment with a northerly aspect that backs onto a leafy linear park reserve. One of the many drawcards of this property is its quiet and picturesque location and handy proximity to Salisbury Centre. This property possesses loads of great features, some of which are as follows :
• 3 Bedrooms (2 with Built in Robes) - Huge Master Bedroom
• Solid Brick Construction on a Concrete Slab Footing
• Large Light Filled Family Room
• Formal Entry Hallway and Portico
• Separate Lounge / Living Room and Dining Room
• Good Sized Functional Kitchen with Ample Storage
• Central Main Bathroom with a Second Shower and a Second Toilet
• Ducted Air Conditioning and a Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioner
• Paved Verandah / Pergola Area
• Nice Big Backyard with a Pond, Large Lawn Area and a Veggie Patch
• Double Carport and a Garage / Workshop
• Cost Saving 6 Kilowatt 24 Panel Solar Power Unit
• Close to Schools, Salisbury Centre, Train Station and Parabanks Shopping Centre
• A Huge (868m2) Allotment (22.86 Metre Frontage x 37.97 Deep)
An excellent opportunity to acquire a quality home in a great location. There is scope to improve the property to your own tastes and requirements and/or invest with the real possibility of future redevelopment into perhaps some townhouses overlooking the reserve.