Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
385 New South Head Road, Double Bay Nsw 2028
For Sale $545,000
Currently let for $400pw
In a premier location on one of Potts Point's finest tree-lined avenues, this freshly schemed studio is perfect as a city bolthole or for those looking for a low-maintenance investment with high demand and strong rental returns. Positioned to the quiet rear of Gloucester Hall, a revived Art Deco block, the character-filled studio is footsteps to Macleay Street's fashionable urban village and a short walk down to Woolloomooloo Wharf. Surrounded by cafes, galleries and restaurants, this private haven offers a quiet escape from its cosmopolitan city surrounds and an affordable market entry with access to a common roof deck with city views.
- Art Deco block of 25, elegant marble foyer, security intercom
- Wide tree-lined avenue renowned as Sydney's French Quarter
- 2nd floor setting to the quiet rear, freshly schemed interiors
- Separate kitchen, high ceilings and a classic feature fireplace
- Charming Art Deco bathroom with a bath, common laundry
- Shared roof deck with city views overlooking Challis Avenue
- Ideal market entry, city pad or low-maintenance investment
- Less than 2km to the CBD, 750m walk to Kings Cross station