Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$429,000 - $449,000
The planning is approved and construction has begun, so take a closer look at these outstanding Torrens titled double story residences. A great location only 8km from the CBD, with Blair Athol Reserve just around the corner and the Prospect Road café and lifestyle scene within walking distance, enhances the quality fittings and premium inclusions of these contemporary styled, quality built homes.
First home buyers, middle-aged down scalers and wise investors will all be interested in these modern residences. With a rental potential between $410 - $425 per week and the depreciation bonuses associated with a new build, investors are encouraged to seek further information, while first home buyers may be eligible for up to $15,000 Government assistance.
2.7m ceilings will provide a sense of space and light, enhanced by rectified tile flooring and a fresh neutral colour scheme. Spacious living areas flow across contemporary open plan designs where stylish kitchens overlook the casual entertaining areas. Create your own MasterChef specialties while keeping an eye on the family activities. All kitchens offer quality European appliances, gas on glass cooktop, dishwasher, Smart stone benchtop's, soft close drawers and modern contemporary design.
All homes offer three bedrooms, with the master bedroom boasting a generous ensuite bathroom and walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes and are both double bed capable. Smart architectural design provides a handy upstairs study or retreat while a stylish main bathroom boasts floor to ceiling tiles and design a tapware.
A double garage with auto panel of door will accommodate the family cars, complete with a clever laundry nook and the convenience of direct access to the home. Low maintenance allotments mean more time to entertain and relax and enjoy life. Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning will ensure a comfortable environment while quality LED downloading creates a fresh ambience for daily living.
A strong list of features includes:
* 5 brand-new Torrens titled homes
* Construction has commenced, completion estimated April 2020
* 25 years structural warranty
* Enhanced benefits for homebuyers and investors alike
* 2.7m ceilings, rectified tile flooring and a fresh neutral colour scheme to the living spaces
* Stylish kitchen overlook casual living areas
* Kitchens feature quality European appliances, gas on glass cooktop, dishwasher, Smart stone benchtop's, soft close drawers and modern contemporary design
* Spacious open plan living/dining area with sliding door to rear courtyard
* Ground floor powder room
* 3 Bedrooms all of double proportion, all with quality carpets
* Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Stylish main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Upstairs retreat/study area
* Double garage with automatic panel lift door plus handy laundry nook
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
* Exposed aggregate driveway and paths
* Rain water tank
* NBN provision
* Instant gas hot water service
Ideally located within easy reach of schools, public transport and desirable amenities. Blair Athol North School, Enfield Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Prospect North Primary and St Gabriel's School are all in the local area. Great shopping is available at Coles Blair Athol only a short walk away or at Sefton Plaza, Northpark and Regency Plaza Shopping Centres, along with the Churchill Centre lifestyle shopping precinct. Kilburn Oval is just around corner with football, cricket and tennis plus valuable open space for your recreation and leisure.
A great opportunity awaits!
Ray White Norwood are working directly with the current government requirements associated with open inspections, Auctions and preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that restrictions on numbers attending any one home are in place and social distancing will be required.
We strongly recommend that if you have recently returned from travel interstate or overseas or are feeling unwell at this time, please contact the listing agent to discuss alternative ways to view or bid at any upcoming auctions and/ or appointments.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | UR - Urban Renewal
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC