Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
A low maintenance haven of space, quality and sophistication, this north facing near-new architect designed residence backing a reserve offers the perfect combination of peace, privacy and convenience. Immaculate interiors over two levels showcase exceptional style and superb functionality, including multiple living areas, together with a desirable north aspect to the rear and leafy outlooks. A leisurely walk or cycle through Dee Why Park to the beach, its prized cul-de-sac street address is also within moments of Fisher Road schools, shops and city buses.
- Open living, dining and entertainers' kitchen with prestige appliances
- Large bedrooms include master with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
- Versatile ground floor study/5th bedroom plus teenage retreat upstairs
- Two family-sized bathrooms, one including bath, and spacious laundry
- Ducted r/c air conditioning, gas, plantation shutters and alarm system
- Secure rear north garden and BBQ deck with a private leafy backdrop
- Generous storage and auto lock-up double garage with internal access