Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
A sleek renovation has transformed this mid-century 49sqm (approx) studio into a stylish urban retreat in The Loop, an exclusive harbour enclave nestled above picturesque Beare Park. Set to the rear of the recently revived International Lodge, a modernist landmark designed by Harry Seidler in 1962, the light-filled studio is secluded from the road offering an uplifting sense of peace and privacy just 500m to the buzz of Macleay Street's fashionable village hub. Enjoy the vista from the private terrace, relax by the pool or soak up the breathtaking views over the city's harbour icons from what is undoubtedly one of Sydney's most spectacular common rooftop gardens.
• The ultimate city pad or investment with proven rental yields
• A prized corner setting with a bright aspect and district outlook
• Streamlined architect-redesigned interiors with rubber flooring
• Carrara marble kitchen with breakfast bar and Euro laundry
• Glass-fronted living opens seamlessly to a landscaped terrace
• Designer bathroom featuring penny round mosaic tiles, built-ins
• Rooftop garden with barbecue and spectacular harbour backdrop
• Common rooftop pool with a sun terrace, full security building
• Direct access to leafy Beare Park and the scenic harbour foreshore
Inspect by appointment