Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
A rare opportunity in a sought-after peninsular pocket, this prime parcel of land presents exciting potential to build a brand-new contemporary family residence (STCA). Currently comprising an original two-bedroom home, the site lends itself to further development with scope to capitalise on its 525sqm corner landholding with a dual street frontage. Its sought-after position is a short stroll to village shops, city/Manly buses and walking distance to Harbord Primary, Manly Senior Campus and the beach.
- Increasingly rare opportunity in one of the area's most sought after streets
- Open plan living with defined lounge and dining areas
- Separate gas kitchen with adjoining laundry, gas hot water
- Two bedrooms, timber floors, ornamental fireplace
- Ideal for builders to create a brand-new contemporary home
- Rent out or live now while you make plans for the future
- Lock up garage, wrap-around gardens
- Easy access to Westfield Warringah Mall and Dee Why town centre