Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
SOLD - EOI
An effortless combination of spacious interiors and modern influences, this property is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Featuring stunning Middle Harbour views, this North East facing home is filled with light and set in a quiet enclave, whilst still being only minutes from the CBD, local cafes, dining and public transport.
With plenty of accommodation, this residence is perfect for a growing family to move straight in and style to suit.
The versatile layout offers chic formal and casual living options, spaces to work from home plus private outdoor entertaining areas for BBQs, parties or simply enjoying a drink in the sun.
Truly unmissable, 3 Samora Avenue offers everything to love about Lower North Shore living.
* Incredible water views spanning the blue waters and green headlands of Middle Harbour
* Spacious interiors; formal & casual living, working and dining options
* Plenty of bedroom accommodation plus sun-room, study/media rooms
* Modern kitchen; timber finishes & Ilve gas stove
* Gas hot water & bayonets
* Fantastic outdoor terrace perfect for year round entertaining
* Thoughtfully designed by Michael Robillard, featuring high ceilings, rich timber floors and light filled living areas
* Add your personal touch. Reconfigure to add a lift, a garden pavilion & solar panels (STCA)
* Minutes to Cremorne Orpheum, Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, Middle Harbour Public School and many other local amenities.
Inspect: Saturday & Wednesday 11:00 - 11:30am
Quarterly outgoings: Council $ 694.35 p/q, Water $180.00 p/q
EOI: Expressions Of Interest - Ending Friday 22nd November at 5:00pm
Details: Shabina Kamal 0406 694 128, David Buttel 0419 263 362
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):