Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Auction 23 November 2019
Positioned in a quality pocket, this stylish home instils a sense of grandeur with its classic architecture and exceptional proportions throughout. The front door opens to reveal a soaring double height entry and a superb selection of living and entertaining areas that provide the perfect spaces for families to gather or relax. Intuitively designed, the living spaces extend out to the large entertainer's deck and sweeping northerly facing lawns and gardens. Custom built by its current owners, it's timelessly modern and immaculately maintained ensuring a move-in ready home for a fortunate new family. You will love the location that's easy walking distance to the local IGA, West Pymble Public, Bicentennial Park and bus services.
* Grand entry foyer, elegant wrought iron balustrade
* Statement lighting, formal lounge with gas fireplace
* Spacious formal dining room, separate family room
* Sweeping open plan casual living, dining and kitchen
* Stone topped gourmet gas kitchen, walk-in pantry
* Large Ilve freestanding cooker with gas cooktop
* Home office, guest or in-law suite with two way ensuite
* Four large upper level bedroom suites with robes
* Expansive master with sitting, spa ensuite and WIR
* Spa main bathroom, large laundry, ducted a/c, gas point
* Easy internal access double lock up garage, storage
* Beautifully landscaped gardens, sweeping rear lawns
* Substantial decked alfresco area
* Northerly to rear, garden shed
* 955sqm (approx) block
* 120m to the bus
* 550m to West Pymble Public School
* 750m to village and IGA
* 850m to Bicentennial Park and aquatic centre
* Nearby bushwalking tracks to Macquarie
Saturday 23 November, 11am
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We
have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.