Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
The ARC Terraces is positioned in an undeniably unique part of Belconnen. This well-appointed unit is on the doorstep of the exciting & expanding Belconnen Town Centre. Lawson is cleverly connected to the rest of Canberra with a short commute taking you to quality Public and private schools, shopping precincts, hospitals, parkland & Canberras CBD.
This unit is modern, inviting, has sun filled living spaces & unique living options with ramped access straight from the car park into the unit providing adaptable living options.
The main bedroom with extra large en-suite is located on the ground floor and also the spacious living space and kitchen, with a further two bedroom upstairs one with en-suite and built-in robe and the other with a built-in robe and access to the large main bathroom.
You also have access via a private courtyard to the front of the property offering you plenty of extra outdoor living space to entertain you family and friends.
Be sure to inspect this property, as with all these key features this property will not last long!
* Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, oven & dishwasher
* Two secure underground car parking spots with access direct to the unit
* Integrated laundry with washer dryer combo
* Three bathrooms
* Storage space in carpark
* Living area of 105sqm (approx.)
* Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
* Combined living & dining space with courtyard access
* Walking distance to University of Canberra, CIT and Radford College
* 9-minute drive to Belconnen Town Centre (approx.)
* 14-minute drive to Gungahlin Town Centre (approx.)
* 15-minute drive to Canberra City (approx.)
* Body corporate $2,794.20 p/a
* Rates $2001.23 p/a
* Land tax $2626.61 p/a
* Rental estimate $580 to $590 per week (approx.)
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):