Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Sometimes you walk into a home and can't wipe the smile from your face. It's not just entering and seeing green views from every window, or the harmonious and stylish combination of finishes throughout, or even the way the space just flows. Sometimes, it is genuinely the character of the home ... that certain something that makes you want to move from room to room just to find out what the next wow' moment will be.
Located in Hawker's popular Hill View complex, 6/41 Jinka Street is a delightful three bedroom ensuite home offering a single level design with a northerly aspect to make the most of Canberra's climate. Perfectly suited to first home buyers, professional couples, downsizers or investors who are searching for low maintenance living in a convenient location.
The residence is light filled with floating floors in the spacious living room, new Berber carpet to the bedrooms and easy care flooring in the kitchen, dining and hallway - the perfect foil for the dramatic black-framed double glazed windows. With a contemporary kitchen, master with renovated ensuite and updated bathroom, you can simply move in and enjoy comfortable living.
If you like the outdoors, you will be impressed with the low-maintenance but gorgeous outdoor spaces including the charming front courtyard with paved entertaining area, and enclosed backyard with pergola.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON THURSDAY, 5TH DECEMBER AT 5.00PM IN ROOMS AT 14 WALES STREET, BELCONNEN.
- three bedrooms; two with built-in wardrobes
- immaculately presented throughout
- master bedroom with renovated ensuite, honeycomb blinds and views to the garden
- NZ wool carpet in bedrooms
- floating flooring in living areas
- light-filled living area with access to front courtyard
- modern kitchen in neutral tones with s/s appliances, ceramic cooktop and dishwasher
- open-plan kitchen, family, dining room with access to the outdoors
- block-out blinds in living areas
- new Panasonic reverse cycle air-conditioning in living room
- sparkling main bathroom with updated vanity, shower screen and shaving cabinet
- outdoor pergola allowing the warm winter sun thru
- quality Optima double-glazed windows throughout
- a spacious insulated shed plus convenient tool shed
- Amplimesh front and rear screen doors
- updated power board
- private front courtyard garden with new brush fencing and gate access
- fully enclosed rear courtyard
- low-maintenance gardens with a combination of native grasses, ground covers and vegetables and corrie water tank
- secluded relaxation in front courtyard area segregated from the main entrance
- double carport with storage - right at your front door
- a pet friendly complex
Body Corporate: $3,128 p.a
Land Tax (investors): $1,327.48 p.a
Rates: $2,451.72 p.a
The location is superb, within easy walking distance to the Hawker shops, Hawker Primary School, St Matthew's Catholic Primary School, Hawker College and public transport with a nearby bus stop providing direct access to Westfield Belconnen. For those who prefer to drive, the city centre is only approximately 10 minutes away.
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):