Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$390K - $420K
Located on a leafy, tree lined street, this two bedroom homette is a breath of fresh air for the first home buyer, investor and downsizer. Conveniently located a few steps from Burnside Village, the boutique cafes & restaurants of The Parade, and only a short drive to the CBD. Zoned for various excellent public schools including Marryatville Primary/High School, Linden Park Primary and Burnside Primary School.
- Located toward the rear for privacy & security
- Spacious light filled lounge room with bay window
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel cooktop & appliances
- Renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Split system air-conditioning in the meals area
- Bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Separate laundry with linen cupboards
- Private courtyard with garden shed
- Carport for one vehicle
- Currently tenanted on a periodic lease for $340 per week
Title: Strata Title
Internal size: 88sqm (approx)
Council: City of Burnside
Council rates: $912.80pa (approx.)
SA Water: $168.61pq (approx.)
ESL: $115.20pa (approx.)
All information provided including, but not limited to, the property's land size, floorplan, floor size, building age and general property description has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, the agent and the vendor cannot guarantee the information is accurate and the agent, and the vendor, does not accept any liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own independent enquiries and obtain their own advice regarding the property. Should this property be scheduled for Auction, the Vendor's Statement will be available for perusal by members of the public 3 business days prior to the Auction at the offices of LJ Hooker Mile End at 206a Henley Beach Road, Torrensville and for 30 minutes prior to the Auction at the place which the Auction will be conducted. RLA 242629