Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Immaculately presented with a wealth of stylish features, this spacious and contemporary styled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is guaranteed to impress you! From the highly functional floor plan to the outstanding quality of finishes throughout, this home has so much to offer.
Upon entering we have a generously sized master bedroom, with its own private ensuite and built in robe. As we continue through, we are greeted with a massive gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, and high quality appliances. The kitchen overlooks into a spacious open-plan dining and family living area. All this flows outside to your own outdoor entertainment alfresco, perfect for your outdoor entertainment needs!
- All bedrooms are generously sized with built in robes available
- Eligible for the First Homeowners 10k Grant
- Fitted with premium fixtures and fittings throughout
- High quality carpets throughout all bedrooms
- Fully reticulated gardens and lawns
- Dual insulation, ceiling batts and anticon under roof sheets
- NBN Optic Fibre installed to the premises by the builder, for easy connection
- Security alarm systems
- Each villa has 2 Actron Air Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioners, one in the main living area and the other in the main bedroom
- Modern bathrooms tiled to the ceiling; with stone bench tops to basins
- Built by a quality builder in the name of Distinct Homes
- Double lock-up garages
- Premium window treatments
- Built in robes in all bedrooms
- Great location
This property is in a great pocket of Warwick – only minutes driving distance from local shopping centres, parks and schools.
Don’t miss out!
Call Suzana today
0413 914 053
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.