Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Price by Negotiation over $250,000
This unit is set back from the street in the well maintained 'Goliath Court', next door to trendy cafes, restaurants, bars and shops. The renowned David Street Wetlands and playing fields are your back garden with direct access to Canberra's extensive cycle path network. Central to the ANU, it's extremely desirable and 'must have' accommodation till graduation and beyond, or a lucrative short-term rental unit for visiting academics. The home has been updated internally and offers sun drenched rooms throughout the whole property. Well maintained and looked after the property flows with an open plan design and well-proportioned bedroom.
- Updated one bedroom apartment
- Sun filled throughout
- Ample storage and pantry cupboard
- Double sized bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Combined living and dining area
- Communal laundry facilities
- Walk to O'Connor shopping centre, café's, bars, restaurants
- Medical, dental, pharmacy, post office and supermarket within walking distance
- Very close proximity to Canberra City, ANU and public transport
Rental return: Currently tenanted on a fixed term lease until 6th of December for $300 per week.
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):